Search This Blog

Sunday 24 April 2016

Photos from Comic Con Bristol

Pictures from the 2016 Bristol Comic Con event by Optimus Convention on 9th - 10th April featuring appearances by Troy Baker( +Uncharted 4: A Thief's End) , Victora Atkin (+Assassin's Creed Syndicate) and Phoenix James +Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Took me a long time to post this as a result of my very busy month so far. I could tell you I was there for the event but I wasn't, I went to work and it happened to be my work place they chose as the venue. Thanks to some of my friends in the workplace i managed to snag some pictures and even one with the awesome Troy Baker.

Bat Bike

Alien

Bat Mobile

Darth Vader

Ultron

Mjolnir, Thor's Hammer

Princess Jasmine

De Lorean fron Back to the Future

Barricade, Decepticon from Transformers

Troy Baker and I

No comments:

Post a Comment